Monday, November 17, 2014

Zep Cleaners - Crowdtap Product Review

I was selected to sample Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant AND the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser from Crowdtap Recently.

I admit, I don't buy a lot of cleaners anymore because I either make my own at home or I use my Norwex rags, but when I was given this opportunity I wanted to try it!  Especially with cold and flu season breathing down our necks!

The first product was the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant
Clean, Disinfect, & Deodorize, in one easy step. Quick Clean Disinfectant Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds*. Additionally, Quick Clean kills Rhinovirus, causative agent of the common cold. Safe on virtually all hard, non porous surfaces, Quick Clean is perfect for disinfecting kitchens, sinks, stove tops, appliances, bathrooms & floors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
  • Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 Seconds
  • Kills common kitchen & bathroom bacteria
  • Effective virucide, kills cold (rhinovirus) & flu virus, HIV, Canine Parvovirus
  • Cleans, disinfects, deodorizes in one easy step
  • * Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumonia

See more

I used this product to wipe down all my kitchen counters and bathrooms.  I also found it pretty useful on my yoga mat after a good workout!  :)



The second product I tried was the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.  I tackled  my disgusting microwave and stove with this.  It was AMAZING!  I hardly needed to scrub and it took off tons of caked on disgustingness in seconds!   This product was awesome!


Before

After

Let's see how long this stays clean!  :)

Versatile multipurpose cleaner with Oxy action to tackle tough stains and Degreasing action to break up grime. Perfect for daily use in kitchens, bathrooms, and throughout the home, yet safe on delicate materials such as upholstery and granite. Great on the following stains: Red wine, blood, fruit juice, food stains, urine stains & dirt. No harsh fumes!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
  • Quickly cleans virtually any hard or soft surface
  • Powers out stains & grease
  • Safe on granite, upholstery and more
  • No harsh fumes
See more


**Note I received free samples from Zep and Crowdtap but all opinions are my own.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment